Support Services Benefits and Terms
Support Services will be provided to those AlertPSA Customers that have paid annual Support.
Benefits of Support
- Support is provided by AlertPSA staff, from Australia.
- Telephone and Email Support are available during Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm (Australian Central Standard Time) excluding declared Public Holidays for South Australia.
- Support is provided on a fair use basis as per the Support Fair Use Policy below.
- Support covers technical installation queries, software configuration queries and software faults. Software Faults are regarded to be issues where the Software ceases to operate in substantial conformity with the Documentation.
- New versions or upgrades to software provided at no additional cost.
Support Fair Use Policy
Support service are provided subject to this Fair Use Policy. This is to maintain a good level of service for all users.
Excessive Use is defined as:
Where the Customer logs more than 5 new support issues in any 30 calendar day period
Unreasonable Use is defined as:
Where someone other than the Customer use the Service, unless agreed otherwise by the Customer andAlertPSA.
Where the Customer repeatedly attempts to use Support Services for reasons not covered in the definition of Support Services.
AlertPSA will contact Customer to inform them of Excessive and/or Unreasonable use
AlertPSA will suggest one or more of the following:
- Issues logged under excessive or unreasonable conditions will be charged at a rate of AUD$ 100 per hour (plus Australian GST if applicable)
- An alternative Service product
- The price of the Support agreement will be modified to reflect increased usage, and Excessive Use will be redefined.
- The Service may be suspended or limited for any period AlertPSA deems is necessary
- Termination of the Support agreement with no refund to the Customer
Purchasing and Refund Terms
AlertPSA will refund your money within 30 days if you are at all unhappy with the software for any reason within 30 days from date of purchase. Please email support@AlertPSA.com with any issues that you may have.
This website is operated by Vital Business Solutions Pty Ltd. All references to ‘AlertPSA’ and ‘Alert’ refer to VitalBusiness Solutions Pty Ltd. AlertPSA is developed and owned by Vital Business Solutions Pty Ltd.